Gorge couple looking for housing in Park City this winter

For beginners of kiting or windsurfing, or people new to the area to introduce themselves and ask questions.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Utah Windrider's Association
-This forum is for people new to the area or just getting into Windsurfing, Snowkiting, or Water Kiting. Please reference which sport(s) in your subject heading.
-Please introduce yourself and tell a bit about how you got into the sport.
-Hopefully people will be able to answer any questions that you might have. Please see the "Learn to Windsurf" or "Learn to Kite" links above.
-It is UWA website policy to register using your full name. First name initial/full last name is acceptable. Thanks for your cooperation.
-We were all beginners at one time, hopefully we'll all remember that in this forum.

Gorge couple looking for housing in Park City this winter

Postby Tom Krebs » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 pm

My wife and I are going to be working in Park City this winter escaping the wet and grey of Pacific Northwest winters.
We are looking for a studio or one bedroom condo/apartment. Our budget is around a thousand dollars a month. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Tomz
Tom Krebs

Re: Gorge couple looking for housing in Park City this winte

Postby bradsaxe » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 am

Hi Tom,

Just a recommendation here but I would look for something in the Pinbrook Point area near Jeremy Ranch just off I-80. It's very convenient to access all of the ski areas including those on the west slope of the Wasatch range, easy to get to SLC, close to shopping (even though I personally find our local grocery store seriously lacking in variety- maybe part of living in UT?). Most importantly there are 1 and 2 bdrm condo type units within your price range.

If you don't care to be close to SLC then check out Heber or Kamas. Heber would be a good option if you are looking to be in between snow kiting and skiing although again Pinebrook is still pretty convenient for that too.

I am sure you have hit up Craigslist but also look at parkrecord.com

My wife and I are moving from our place in Pinebrook and I have a call into our landlord to see if they have found a renter yet. I will PM you if I find anything out.

Bring your kites.
bradsaxe

Re: Gorge couple looking for housing in Park City this winte

Postby donna eshel » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi Tom,

I have a super cute one bedroom condo 2.5 miles from park city. With a king size bed. It's at the Canyons and it's available for you.
Please call me asap 619 884 4576. Im currently in it so I can show it to you. But I will be leaving soon.

Donna
donna eshel

Return to Newcomers and Transplants Forum