6/27 DCCB,130L/4.7-5.7M,2000cm^foil

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

6/27 DCCB,130L/4.7-5.7M,2000cm^foil

Postby JimSouthwick » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:42 pm

SW wind started a little after noon. Lots of whitecaps when I arrived at the launch. 4.5 sail proved to be plenty for foiling from 1 to 2, at which point the wind backed WAY off. About that time George and Stone arrived, waited a while for the wind to come back and then left. Shortly thereafter Brad arrived, the wind returned, and I rigged my 5.7, which worked well for the next hour until the wind again fizzled just as Brad was coming in. Frustrating at times, but Brad commented that it was his best session so far this season.

The water level remains very high, the water's edge almost up to the parking area.
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:38 pm
Location: Charleston, UT

Return to Wind Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests