Sails for sale

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

Sails for sale

Postby Quinn Edwards » Sat May 15, 2010 2:24 am

Hello!

I have been stocking up on some used sails over the winter months and probably could sell off a few if anyone is interested. I am moving all my stuff into a storage unit soon so I wouldn't mind selling a few tomorrow to save me some time running around. They are in decent shape and I picked up more than I needed hoping to help out other Utah riders!

$150
Maui Salis TR3 6.6 (The previous seller said that it was Kevin Pritchards' sail)
Neil Pryde V8 6.0

$125 each for.....
Gaastra freeride 5.2
SAILWORKS RETRO 5.5
Neil Pryde MPR 5.7
HotSails Maui speed demon 6.0
Naish koa 6.5

$100 each for.....
North spectra 6.5
North Zeta 4.2

$50 for
Gaastra heatwave 4.5

I will probably sell the first 5 or 6 and keep the others. I do have a few other older gaastra sails i would sell for $30 ( 4.0-5.5) and a really old Neil Pryde bright colored 7.0 I would give away for free if you bought another sail for $100 or more. I'll knock a few bucks off if you get more than one sail.

I will be available in Highland from about 11:00 A.M. tomorrow, Saturday May 15th. Monday through Wednesday next week I could meet during the day before five if you wanted to meet me in Lehi around Thanksgiving Point.

Email me quinnedwards@gmail.com
Text message, or call 801.830.5419

Text or Email is easiest and i can send you my address and arrange a meeting.

Thanks for looking!!!
Quinn Edwards

Re: Sails for sale

Postby Quinn Edwards » Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks for coming out and checking out my gear!

Here's the update of the list:

Maui Salis TR3 6.6 - $125
North Spectra 6.5 - $100

Neil Pryde MPR 5.7 - $125

As well as a bunch of $25 old Gaastra sails.

...and a free bright multi colored 7.0 Neil Pryde with the purchase of any other sail.....

Happy riding!

Quinn
Quinn Edwards

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell