LOSERVILLE\south

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

LOSERVILLE\south

Postby Jack Harmon » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey Mike Hill....You would be proud of us all on Jonathan street......still going to work everyday at the north arroyo..and losin it up big in the evenings.....Keith (wack job 2) is starting to get some scoote......George and kirsten just left us.....we are all missin you around here.......will toast in your direction on the 20th under the eclipse.......hasta la taco.....jack
Jack Harmon

Re: LOSERVILLE\south

Postby Mike Hill » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Hey Jack, Just bought a quiver of knitting needles, my butt's still to sore from the kicking I got down there... maybe George is doing the same... has kites for sale. Tell Wackjob I said hello...have a taco and cervesa for me.. Enjoy Barrel Town. Pow Pow has been great but WORK SUCKS...fictional living rules!!!
Mike Hill

Postby Jack Harmon » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:41 am

Mike.......Remeber your last day????How soon they forget...You twere flyin...tried to email you but no reply....
thanks for answering....just wondering what you are up to....send me a note on svslick@hotmail.com
Jack
Jack Harmon

Postby Jack Harmon » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:05 pm

the night of the eclipse we were toastin in your direction Mike....liked it soooo much we are still toastin in your direction....
losin it up big down here......
Jack Harmon

Return to Main Message Board