6/2 Craig's Pretty Iffy

Moderators: Craig Goudie, RickHeninger, Josh Shirley

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

6/2 Craig's Pretty Iffy

Postby Craig Goudie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 am

Looks like mostly stagnant air out there today. A possible 14M Kite Lowe Effect at Pineview from 1 until 4.
Also possible light but planable North 9/18M at Utah Lake Launches from 4 until dusk. If there's water in Rush, that might be
the best bet for 14M Kite rides from 2 until 5. A very slim chance for light 9/18 at DC from 2 until 5.

Tomorrow, good potential for an 8/16M planable DC thermal PM.

Sunday stronger 7/14M planable conditions at DC.

Craig Goudie
Sailing the high desert lakes of Utah on my:
150 Sumo, 8'6"RRD TT, 8'2"Cross M
with Sailworks/Naish Sails

Sailing the Gorge on my:
9'1"RRD Freeride, 7'9" Open Ocean Slasher, 8'0"Hitech
with Northwave Sails
User avatar
Craig Goudie
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:53 am
Location: Most Likely--Doug's Beach

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests