Wednesday 6/4 @ Strawberry/Ladders (scratch Friday ATT)

Let people know when you're headed out.

Moderators: Craig Goudie, RickHeninger, Josh Shirley

Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, Time"
04/10/2010 Rush Lake ~5PM It's gonna blow 3.7!

Wednesday 6/4 @ Strawberry/Ladders (scratch Friday ATT)

Postby RonBert » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Still nursing my head cold, but if the forecasts holds for today for Ladders (W to NW @ 14mph 3PM to dusk), I'm willing to meet anyone there for beta and a launch. I'd bring a big kite, 15m or larger. Could be a bust, but could be fun in the sun. Clouds are compressing on the back side of the mountains, indicating wind conditions on this side, and the afternoon/evening sun should reinforce that. (You can read my Tuesday 6/3 session board report, and current Strawberry conditions posted in general board.)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Return to It's Blowing I'm Going

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest