7/3 Jordanelle 3.4,4.7&5m Slingshot Wizard125L,Levitator160L

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.

Moderators: Craig Goudie, RickHeninger, Josh Shirley

Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

7/3 Jordanelle 3.4,4.7&5m Slingshot Wizard125L,Levitator160L

Postby GregGlazier » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 am

Arrived at Jordanelle at 3:30pm to meet Duane B. and was surprised to find that the wind was absolutely howling out of the South. Could not believe that I actually had to rig a 3.4m! Of course as soon as I got out on the water it backed off but just for a few minutes, then it came back in 5 to 10 minute blasts that had me powered up foiling about 60% of the time for over an hour. Could see that Duane showed up so I went to shore to talk to him and the wind started to back off then switched to the Northwest and increase. I rigged a 4.7m and Duane rigged a 5m sail, we had a great two hours of windfoiling! Jake was there and said he had some good 10m kite action at Deer Creek earlier in the day! All in all a good wind day!
GregGlazier

Return to Wind Log