Skyline event

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Moderators: Craig Goudie, RickHeninger, Josh Shirley

Skyline event

Postby mike johnson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Any info about an event next weekend at skyline ???
mike johnson

Re: Skyline event

Postby Marty Lowe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 pm

If there are any events in Utah this season, it sure has not been promoted any.
I know for sure that Windzup is NOT doing Snowkite Masters at Skyline this year.
I'm pretty sure there is not going to be a Superfly event either, but that is not official.

Maybe you are thinking about the PBR event in Idaho that has been mostly cancelled, acording to Brad's Facebook page.

"Official final update: As the promoter, I want to clarify that the PBR event has been cancelled due to lack of snowpack. If you are seeking powder snowkiting, I suggest other places such as WY, UT, MT. Please update your "Going" status if you have changed your mind to not attend. I'd like to keep the small town informed of how many people to expect. Otherwise we will drink the town dry.

As of today we have firm riding conditions, with a dusting of new snow. Tuesday's forecast could bring a few more inches, making conditions worthwhile.

For those who are still coming, we will session the giant kicker and BBQ afterwards, and have a small gathering at the SMR. In other words we will make the best out of it!

Thank you, and hope to see you on the snow this upcoming weekend."
Marty Lowe

Re: Skyline event

Postby mike johnson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I was told that there was an event .... Guy must not be informed
Thanks Marty
mike johnson

Return to Main Message Board