Kiting Thursday

Let people know when you're headed out.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, Time"
Example:
04/10/2010 Rush Lake ~5PM It's gonna blow 3.7!

Kiting Thursday

Postby Scott Benkarski » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 pm

I'd like to hook up with some folks for kiting on Thursday. Where will folks be going? Will strawberry be good on a West?

Scott
Scott Benkarski

Re: Kiting Thursday

Postby jennchase » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey I live in Sandy and I'd love to go out to Skyline tomorrow - its looking good! Anyone want to carpool? I can help with gas, be good company, etc. I'm new to snowkiting up here (been kiteboarding since 2001 though) and I'd like to meet other people who do it too.

I have all Thursday off so I'm down to go whenever! My number is 949-633-4693, email jennchase@gmail.com.
jennchase

Re: Kiting Thursday

Postby Leo Chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am

jennchase wrote:Hey I live in Sandy and I'd love to go out to Skyline tomorrow - its looking good! Anyone want to carpool? I can help with gas, be good company, etc. I'm new to snowkiting up here (been kiteboarding since 2001 though) and I'd like to meet other people who do it too.

I have all Thursday off so I'm down to go whenever! My number is 949-633-4693, email jennchase@gmail.com.

Jenn, today is not a good day to try this exciting new sport. Wind quality is not good and snow might affect visibility. If you do go, be very careful and stay close to parking lot. Make sure you have a 4WD car.
Leo Chan

Return to It's Blowing I'm Going