May 16th, Rush is plush, 82liters, 22cm skeg, 4.7

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

May 16th, Rush is plush, 82liters, 22cm skeg, 4.7

Postby Emmanuel Pons » Mon May 16, 2005 6:19 pm

Whaoooo what a day!!
After a mellow day at Deer Creek Sunday (and my first windsurfing blister in years -good sign!-), I figured I'd try MM19 for some action... No luck.. The south end of the lake was glassy around 12:45 PM!

Drove to Rush Lake to see a wind fest getting put together!
I rigged 4.7 (nothing like putting a new sail with a white mast sleeve in the muck).. PERFECT!!! for 30' that is as the wind kept going up and up.. around 3:00PM I should have rerigged down but I decided to call it quite getting a second blister from the raging wind and having to head back anyway!

Some windsurfers with happy faces (yes the water is getting deeper!), many kiters with happy faces, that was sweet (well except for one dude who had a little kitemare.. I hope he is fine!!)

So yeah Rush is plush... MM19 on the other hand is ZERO for 3.. That's a little frustrating!
Emmanuel Pons

Return to Wind Log