Grantsville, 5/16, 6.9, 5.7, 5.3, 4.2

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Grantsville, 5/16, 6.9, 5.7, 5.3, 4.2

Postby kenonstott » Tue May 17, 2005 8:58 am

Already at 18 at Granstville when I left home but only 12 when I go :D t there at 8:30. Started on 6.9 at 10:00 with the big Carve for a full grin session. Was washing off sail in a lull at 11:00 when the dust storm started. Perfect screaming reaches on the totally powered 5.7 and Sonic85 Race for an hour then it lulled for an hour (that famous Rush noon lull), then the after-burners came on. Had a great session on the 5.3 Race and the Sonic and then on the little Gorge board. Then switched to the 4.2 for some wild gusty rides with Tom, Eric and Augusta?. You know it is great when you get a call from the wife pointing out I-80 has been closed to all trucks. Packing furiously as the wind direction switched and left just in time as the pelting rain began. I figure I was on the water 5 hours and my arms feel like it.
kenonstott

Return to Wind Log