Rush comming back?

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Rush comming back?

Postby dmmk96DuaneBush » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:49 am

Mr. Knatty, Mr. Klem D and I sailed from 1-7:30 on 4.0-4.5's in some of the steadiest wind I have seen in long time. It reminded me of the glory years at rush! Lots of kiters and windskippers all happily hangin on! Mitch and Jake boosting sweeet airs over our shiney domes all day. The lake continues its qwest to bring back the good old days, the water is up an additional 12-18 inches in depth and noticeably clean. The locals say Hickman Canyon washed out the road 2x this spring and it feeds Rush from the S.W., they say they have not seen it like this since the early 80's. I would bet Rush rises in concert with the GSL! Pray to the water gods for a return to the glory days! It is soooo windy in that valley! :mrgreen:
dmmk96DuaneBush

Return to Wind Log