Rush 6/11

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Rush 6/11

Postby Kenny » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:32 pm

Another session that was incredible on a 30M, but would have stunk on a 20M. Arrived to light South to Southeast wind. At first it just drizzled rain, but the wind soon picked up to 10 - 12 so I rigged my 30M. The first 20 minutes I was a little overpowered and a windsurfer joined me on the water at the north end of the lake. The wind backed off and the windsurfer hopped off the water. I continued to enjoy some good rides slowly going downwind during the lulls. The wind then died and just as I was about to get off the water it came up due East. I rode down to the pig farm and back on glassy water and then it started to rain. I noticed that the rain water was colder than the lake water. Rush is definitely warmer than Utah Lake. The whole scene was amazing beautiful with low lying clouds around the mountains.
Kenny
Site Admin

Return to Wind Log