11/23 Burmester

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Postby btjsfca » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:11 am

Rats. I'm going up to Jackson this weekend, and may not kite at all when I get there. Grrr. I'd love to get a sess in this weekend, and I'd love to check out Augie's new find, but I won't be here to do it. Maybe Kenny or Mike Loeser or someone else on the forum will be able to get out. One way or another it sounds promising. I hope the surface is good. Narrow valleys in the west desert would seem to be prime for wind. My guess is that anyone riding there would need to be prepared for side-sliding on the loose sand on the surface, and therefore, will need to be prepared to buy new tires in short order if they keep riding there.

I might have time to ride a bit next week on Wednesday mid-day. We'll see the conditions as they come up.

-J
btjsfca

Previous

Return to Wind Log