Lost ring at deer creek

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Lost ring at deer creek

Postby Victoria Bustamante » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 am

Lost silver ring. The shape is a leaf. I lost my ring at deer creek last week some were in the second grass spot closer to the water it's a fairly bigger ring . I went to go kite took it off thought I put it in my bag I must of dropped it..

Victoria B.
Victoria Bustamante

Re: Lost ring at deer creek

Postby Jake-wright » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Bummer victoria, if you want, i have access to a metal detector... I don't get up there much, but i'm in springville and can have it with a days notice. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it.
Jake-wright

Postby Marc Hauver » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

I lost my Gold wedding ring last summer. Tied it to a line but it was dragging and caught some grass clumps and came lose. Went home and got a metal detector and 1.5 hours later found it in the tall grass along with lots of old bullets..
My detector is old so I used a similar ring and set it to read it and tune out all the other stuff.. good luck...
Marc Hauver

Postby Mark Johnson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:47 pm

I also have a metal detector. It is out on loan right now, but I will get it back soon. I will bring it next time I head to DC.
Mark Johnson

Postby Victoria Bustamante » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:55 pm

[quote="Mark Johnson"]I also have a metal detector. It is out on loan right now, but I will get it back soon. I will bring it next time I head to DC.[/quote

Yes I would like to use it let me know when your at Dc with it thanks mark
Victoria Bustamante

Return to Main Message Board