Brewvies was festive

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Brewvies was festive

Postby Craig Goudie » Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am

New faces and old combined for some after work festivities at Brewvies in the UWA Spring Social, and it was
(social). The videos were good, but the pre-video impromptu meet and greet in the Breviews hall was
most enjoyable for me, with a lot of positive vibe, and some good stories. My own tribe Surf Rat was out
in force, as were many of the area windriders. I'd like to give thanks to Marty Lowe's family for all the time
they allowed him with the windriding community, he was instrumental in keeping the opening social going,
and a pillar of stoke, sanity, (and some craziness too) for our community. There will be no filling the void he
left, but we should all rejoice in a life well lived, until we meet him again. Many thanks also to Rick H. for
keeping the social alive and obtaining and distributing some swag with Sarah's help. If you missed it,
you might want to consider it next year, because it's kinda fun to see yourself on the big screen, and you
never know when I might snag that "best loop you ever made" on video. ;*)

-Craig
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Re: Brewvies was festive

Postby waltmed » Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks so to all for being so friendly!!! It was so nice to get out and meet folks ahead of our move to SLC, and to see the great videos. What a great group, and web resource! 8)
waltmed

Postby RickHeninger » Mon May 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Thank You Craig for helping to make it such an entertaining night. Loved the videos...

OK... So, the Dakine package came... Thank You Dakine...

Patrick Harwood... Bag
Steven Bleck... Gloves and a free BP check ;))

There are two other winners whom I have forgotten that won and haven't received their prizes... Remind me please! And I'll make sure you get them...

Thanks, Rick.

Also, Thank You to Josh for the windsurfing hats, and to Bucky for the remaining fin clams that finally were all given away... It took 5 years to give away all the Fin Clams that you donated to the UWA... People were happy to receive them!
RickHeninger
Site Admin

Postby Craig Goudie » Mon May 12, 2014 5:57 pm

One of the other winners was our new Kiter username Waltmed, who posted above in this thread.

-Craig

RickHeninger wrote:Thank You Craig for helping to make it such an entertaining night. Loved the videos...

OK... So, the Dakine package came... Thank You Dakine...

Patrick Harwood... Bag
Steven Bleck... Gloves and a free BP check ;))

There are two other winners whom I have forgotten that won and haven't received their prizes... Remind me please! And I'll make sure you get them...

Thanks, Rick.

Also, Thank You to Josh for the windsurfing hats, and to Bucky for the remaining fin clams that finally were all given away... It took 5 years to give away all the Fin Clams that you donated to the UWA... People were happy to receive them!
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Postby jimhornbeck » Mon May 12, 2014 6:25 pm

The other was me, you have to remember my happy dance!
jimhornbeck

Postby RickHeninger » Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

That's right. I will call you Jim...

Walt let me know how to get your prize to you... I believe it was the backpack.

Thanks, Rick.
RickHeninger
Site Admin

Postby RickHeninger » Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Update: Jim, Walt, Patrick, or Stephen..

I will be in the Holladay area a Salt Lake most of the day and I have your items with me.

Wed may 14th noon

801 635 6699
RickHeninger
Site Admin

Return to Main Message Board