Kite board for sale

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Kite board for sale

Postby hedquista » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey i posted this last year but still have the board

It is a liquid force Drop. I think it is a 2006. It has been used less than five times here in california. I am selling the the board with a handle. I do not have extra pads, foot straps or fins (sorry). The board is a great beginner to intermediate board. It is a round rail and great for cutting up wind. It is in the most excellent condition. I am 150 lbs and have used the same board(my own) at Utah lake with a 12 meter Kite. Spencer rode one of these for a while too. I enjoyed this board to tool around and was even good enough to throw the rouge tricks every once in a while.

I am selling this for a buddy here in Southern California. I come to the kite population in utah because the kite scene here is full of pricks. he is asking $100 plus shipping if you need it right away. I will be back in utah some time in early summer. if you are in long beach area i can give it then.

Pm me or what ever you can to get a hold of me. Thanks fellow utahans

Ps i am freaking out that i cant kite ski here in so. cal. but the wind is starting to pick up here althought the water is supper cold
hedquista

Re: Kite board for sale

Postby Leo Chan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

it that the same board I am interested in? I thought it was sold. I am still interested if you can bring it back with ya to Utah.
Leo Chan

Postby hedquista » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 pm

it is the same board i had up a few months ago. i became very busy with school and work so i forgot about it but i still need to sell it for the guy. i think i will be back to utah in april.... no promises.... let me know
hedquista

Postby Leo Chan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 pm

let me know if you do bring it back to Utah. i got the old beginner board from Spencer. i am in no hurry to get another one.
Leo Chan

Return to Kites Buy/Sell