8/11 grantsville 9m waroo

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

8/11 grantsville 9m waroo

Postby Mark Johnson » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:34 pm

Rode from around 8am till 9 or so. Good around the edges but light in the middle. Brian Sal and myself. Better than no kiting at all. Met some guy on the shore that was picking up trash and letting me know that the place is on the verge of being closed if people keep throwing trash. I do not know if this is true or not but a good idea to keep it clean anyway. when he asked me to spread the word I told him I would post on our website. To remind people to spread the word and pick up the trash. I pitty the fool that litters in front of this guy as he was packing a very big pistol with a scope! Kind of a nut but he was getting rid of a bunch of trash off the shore. I thanked him for doing a good job. Whished he would have been there yesterday before I cut a 4 inch tear in my leading edge on a broken beer bottle.
Mark Johnson

Postby jason morton » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:43 pm

Mark-
Which Brian was kiting with you?
jason morton

Postby Brian Kelm » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:39 pm

The elusive, "stuck in a rut till he gets his arse some lessons/quality time in Padre or otherwise" Brian (Kelm)
Brian Kelm

Postby jason morton » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:41 pm

way to go man. good to see you're out gettin some
jason morton

Return to Wind Log